Washington Eye Foundation (WEF)
The Washington Eye Foundation was formed to support the charitable, educational, and scientific activities of WAEPS through its activities, which may include:
• Creating and distributing public service announcements regarding eye and vision care;
• Arranging for free Glaucoma screenings to individuals who are unable to afford such screenings;
• Developing and conducting education programs for members of WAEPS and the public;
• Arranging for free vision screenings for children whose families are unable to afford such screenings;
• Creating educational materials for use by WAEPS’ members;
• Conducting charitable events supporting eye research or disease research related to conditions that may affect the eyes;
• Funding scientific research into ophthalmic diseases;
• Engaging with medical students and residents regarding WAEPS and eye and vision care;
• Connecting patients in need of care to local ophthalmologists; and
• Making grants to WAEPS to support WAEPS’ charitable, educational, and scientific purposes.
The WEF is a 501(c)3 and donations to the Foundation are fully tax deductible.
To make an online tax-deductible donation to the WEF, click the button below.
Donate to the WEF
Or you may mail a check made payable to Washington Eye Foundation to:
2001 6th Ave., Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98121
Thank you very much for your support of WEF!